Busymitts is the world's busiest online crafting community. Join today!
fLogin with Facebook Not a member yet?
A modified version of a pattern in a 'Let's Knit' supplement
These are gorgeous - love the wool you've used.
Thank you. The wool is Hayfield Babybonus Lustre DK. Can be a bit of a pain to knit with as the 'lustre' does tend to catch on the needles. But it's beautifully soft and worth the effort.
They are beautiful :)
These are lovely...glad to see someone else "modifies" patterns...one day I will follow a pattern exactly...lol
lol I didn't like the double rib cuffs on the original pattern and they were far too long for my liking. There was also a pattern error which took a little figuring out. I used twisted cords instead of ribbon. Don't find ribbon very practical.
Message: Trying to get property of non-object
Line Number: 481
Line Number: 482
Line Number: 483
Line Number: 485
Welcome to the site.
Add a few bits about yourself and an avatar to appear on your profile.
Update the busymitts community with what you are up to.
Add your craft projects to busymitts and upload your project photos.
Find your friends and make new ones in the members section.